*Registered Nurse Position*
Duties of Position:
Maintains the quality of client care/services in accordance with the Agency’s objectives and policies, through planning, coordination, and implementation and evaluation of the person care provided.
- Provides supervision of caregiver employees to ensure the quality of services and maintenance of standards as required
- Reviews and investigates the clinical content, diagnoses, medical history, medications, fee status, and other procedures from the records of clients
- Evaluates the need for services and make referrals to other services as appropriate
- Completes client supervisory visits per policy
- Identifies and evaluates client needs and appropriateness of home care by reviewing the initial intake screening form and completing assessments
- Participate in client record reviews
- Additional responsibilities as required by Administrator and per Job Agreement
- Must be able to meet deadlines
- Travel is required to and from client’s home when supervision of care/services is scheduled
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing in English is required; People-person
- Ability to access clients’ homes is required
- Able to perform a physical assessment of the client’s condition and to perform client care/services as needed
Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing. Must be a Registered Nurse currently licensed under s.441.06 Wisconsin Stats. Training/experience in the provision of Personal Care Services or a related program. Must have a criminal background check.
Pay Rate and Schedule:
(DOE) Pay range is from a minimum of $18 per hour to a maximum of $30 per hour. Office hours are from 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday; 15-35 hours per week. Possibility of working on some weekends. Flexible hours.
If interested, please contact us by filling out the form below and attached a copy of your resume or by calling 920.287.1582.